1. Our gas bill is down another sixty dollars this month. That's after it was down sixty dollars the month before. We've saved $120 in the last two months and it's -20 below right now!
2. My husband doesn't care if we have cereal for dinner, if that's what the day calls for.
3. Mark puts Luke to bed...almost every night, it's amazing.
4. I started a new book today about King Henry II (think Thomas Becket), and I have a feeling it's going to be very good, so I'm excited.
5. I can be thankful that my baby will not be premature or have low birth weight ;)
6. I've had an abnormal number of great hair days and my skin has never looked better, yeah for pregnancy!
7. I having a smokin' HOT PINK tote bag to haul once the baby is born. So what if I'll have two boys, everyone needs a hot bag, and this one happens to be pink.
8. This is my last weekend working until after the baby is born. I'll be exhausted on Monday, but will be excited knowing that I'm done for awhile.
9. March 19th is the Feast of St. Joseph, and March 25 is the Feast of the Annunciation. I wouldn't mind having the baby on either of those days, or between them.
10. We got our tax refund today. 'Nuff said.