Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I did it!

I went shopping today and got every single item on my list--enough to feed our family for two whole weeks. This is no easy task with a busy two year old in tow, but a bribe of a fresh donut seemed to do the trick as Luke got squirmy in the frozen potato isle. My coupons saved me over $35, and I'm quite proud of myself ;) . 

Dinner tonight was a success in that it was planned, prepared, and took little mind effort. Tomorrow's should be even easier, as the trickiest part of cooking is figuring out what the heck to make. But our fridge is stocked, including two gallons of milk, and a gallon each of orange and apple juice. We'll see how this transition works, but day one is already helping me feel refreshed. 

Now I can sit back, relax and watch the RNC...aahh!

No comments:

Google