Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Update

It's a Monday, enough said. I've just completed seven working weekends in a row and now it looks like I'll only have one more weekend of work before the baby comes. The past few days have been a blur with working late hours and having a sick child on top of it. It seems that it wasn't long ago when all I could manage to blog about was toddlers and their body fluids. I'm there again. 

I spent the morning diluting orange Gatorade and making my way from the couch to the DVD player to shuffle the half hour movies that Luke enjoys. Both of us are tired, Luke from sickness and lack of sleep, me from lack of sleep and pregnancy (which are one and the same).

Today I'm looking forward to lunch at 11am, and naps at noon, we'll get there.

This is Mallory signing out now, leaving the blogosphere behind and embracing the reality of leaking diapers, puke buckets, liquid diets and lots of snuggling. 

Have a good day! 

No comments:

Google