1. There's a smokin' hot mom at the gym who is always there with her kids when I'm there. Every time I see her she makes a point to say something encouraging to me. Going to the gym when you feel so large and can't work out as hard as you used to isn't exactly a confidence booster. So, to be told after every workout what a good job I'm doing is priceless. Thank you, smokin' hot mom!
2. Motherhood suits you
3. Pregnancy looks great on you
4. You're all baby (Let's be honest though, if you put on 40lbs by 33 weeks, you're clearly more than just baby)
5. I love baby bellies
6. You have a beautiful family
7. More than once an older mother has smiled at me and instead of remarking on how I have my hands full, etc., she'll say "Raising kids was the part of my life. "
So, thank you women, men, fathers and mothers out there who are lifting us young mothers up and giving us support when at times we can only recall the negative. You make us smile with pride for taking on the nine-month task.