(FYI: These things that have actually been said to me throughout the course of my pregnancy).
1. So, you're done after this, right?
2. I'm sorry you're having another boy.
3. Too bad you didn't get a girl this time and could be done.
4. Wow, you put on some weight this month.
5. How much weight have you gained so far?
6. How much do you weigh right now?
7. That looks pretty good on you for being pregnant.
8. You're getting big.
9. You're not going to "x, y, z..." like you did with Luke, right?
There are a couple I'm thinking of that I won't post because they're awkward, but you get the drift. There are plenty I have heard from other moms out there that clearly take take the cake, but I figure you moms out there will be able to add to the list just fine.
Let's just laugh them off and hope that people can learn from their thoughtless remarks.
Have a happy day!