Monday, March 10, 2008

Timeline

After working all weekend we're back in St. Paul. This week I will pack our entire apartment, as we'll be moving out next week. It's hard to keep track of everything, and I've found that during this crazy time I'll just take things one day at a time. I haven't been a very good blogger lately. With the sickness, traveling, and packing up of our place it's been a whirlwind of activity, as opposed to the quiet reflection that I'm used to day in and day out at home with a toddler.

I'm sick of the election, American Idol is a shoe-in, and new episodes of The Office don't start until April 10th, so I'm becoming sucked dry with what to post these days!

Hope you all have a fun "Spring Forward". We're still getting adjusted to Daylight Savings over here. Naps have lasted until dinnertime, and even though the baby sleeps an hour later (technically...), it's still WAY too early! The snow began to melt yesterday and the sun was shining. It was a lovely sight. Growing up, I remember waiting with anticipation for the first day when the sidewalks were clear enough to ride bike. With boots, mittens, and jackets we would ride our bikes with big snowbanks melting on both sides. I'm really looking forward to spring, and although I don't even own a bike these days, I've got a stroller that's spent the winter lonely in the back of the car.

No comments:

Google