Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Relocation

We've officially moved our residence to Deerwood for an undisclosed amount of time. Monday and today have been filled with Cadburry Egg detox, and unpacking our things.

Deerwood is officially a blizzard. I wore a black dress to Mass on Easter, along with my winter coat. It doesn't seem quite right that it's snowing so fiercely. Poor Luke sees the swing set outside and points and cries. He wants to play outside, but it's just too cold, slippery, and wet.

As much as I'm looking forward to Spring weather and summertime, fortunately the winter doesn't bother me as much as it bothers others. I tend to be a homebody anyway, and it's a comfort for me to drink coffee nice and warm inside while I look out of doors at violent winter storms.

Happy Easter! He is Risen! Alleluia!!

No comments:

Google