Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Progress

I missed my post last week about baby weight, but I'm back at it today.

Goal #1: Breakfast. I'm trying, but it is still hard. I drink so much stinkin' coffee that the first time I feel hunger is usually around 11, and then I just want to make an early lunch. This wouldn't be a problem, but as I explained in my first baby weight post, if I wait that long to eat I spend the rest of the day feeling famished and eating non-stop.

Goal #2: Get outside. Last week we made it outside everyday. The weather was beautiful and even if we didn't get out on a walk, I pushed a swing or chased Luke around. Unfortunately, the weather this week has been more cold and rainy, but today looks promising. Sometimes twenty minutes with sidewalk chalk can make all the difference in the day.

Goal #3: Water. I drink a lot of water. I'm always thirsty anyway, but add nursing a newborn to the mix and I can't seem to go ten minutes without drinking something. Because I seem to be running around like crazy whether I'm inside the house or out and about, I find that while I still manage to drink water like a crazy person, I still get thirsty and need to drink more. My goal this week is to anticipate my thirst and make sure that I am drinking enough water, even if it means cutting out a Dt. Coke in the afternoon to compensate.

I'm happy to report that the 23 can now be lowered to 20. WHOO HOO!

No comments:

Google