Monday, May 11, 2009

A Big Break

Last week got too crazy, and blogging just wasn't possible. Today I'm back to the grind with a full list of things to get accomplished this week, among them planning the beginnings of a garden in our barren yard.

Another step I'm taking this week is cloth diapering. Baby Paul is wearing cloth diapers today, and Luke was so jealous that Paul got pretty, blue new diapers that he insisted on wearing them, too. Can't complain about that! I'm also going to try a very simple, but more structured approach to Luke and language. He can identify all the letters and their sounds, but doesn't know what to do with that information. I'm going to try and put something together for him this week that might help him with the connection between letter sounds and words.

Let the week begin :)



Update: So, I'm really tired. Like, really tired. New Baby x Six Weeks = Totally and Exponentially Exhausted. I was just about to put up a new post but after ten minutes of staring at the computer trying to keep my eyes open I'm giving up the fight. Maybe after naptime...or maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Google