Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy Bee

It's April and it's snowing outside. I won't complain, I'll just report.

We've been busy, as usual, and with Mark in the cities, and Luke and I up in Deerwood, we've both spent lots of time commuting back and forth to visit. Last week we all went to the zoo in Minneapolis. It was wonderful. Luke loved the monkeys and running around outdoors. Of course, this was a nice day when there wasn't three inches of snow on the ground, but, I digress.

Life these days is ordinary, and I'm starting to really like it. Tomorrow I plan on taking Luke to story hour at the library. Life is good, and even though I scorn every time I drive forty minutes to Target instead of my two mile drive in St. Paul, I hope that I soon become acclimated to small town life again.

Accomplishment of the day: Luke said "bumblebee," in his own way, of course, but he said it.

Peace.

No comments:

Google