Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hiatus

I haven't posted in a week! I have attempted to many times, but I've either been interrupted, or after I've typed a post I realize that it's not worth reading.

I worked all last week--nights, which meant that the daytime hours were a blur of sleeping, chasing after a baby, and getting ready for another night. Not very good blogging material. Add two adult cases of Strep Throat to the mix and it gets pretty ugly.

Nothing exciting to report as of today. I cannot stress enough a point I made in a previous post that when your young son becomes suspiciously quiet that it's safe to assume there's Vaseline all over a) him b) toys, or in this case c) an entire wooden circular staircase. As if those things weren't dangerous enough!

Back in St. Paul I'm looking forward to a relaxing week of reading with Luke on the couch, trips to SuperTarget, and beginning the process of packing up our apartment. Can you believe it? We're almost done!!

No comments:

Google