Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Accomplishment....

...is buying jeans and a bra in the same afternoon without a tantrum or tears. Needless to say, I'm very proud of myself.

You have to admit that jean and bra shopping have to be the worst things out there. I'd rather shop for power tools at Fleet Farm all day than be forced to try on numerous ill-fitting garments to find the only one in the store that fits.

I wasn't trying to shop for these things, it just happened. I was out on a shopping trip alone and the opportunity presented itself. Today I'm a happier girl knowing that I have two new things in my closet acquired without pain.

I'll have you know that I'm blushing knowing that I wrote the word "bra" in my blog. I need to grow up already. I'll also note that I'm kicking myself for not buying five of the above-named unmentionables, which would have rid me of a dreaded shopping trip sooner in the future than I'd like. But, if you're like me and have...what's the word....fluctuated...from pregnancy, nursing, not nursing, and have about six different sizes of unmentionables in your drawers (ha ha, a pun), then buying just one might make sense, without really knowing when you'll...fluctuate again.

I'm really blushing now. Wow, I can't believe I'm going to post this.

2 comments:

mark said...

this is nuts. I can forget about going into politics!

Mallory said...

Oh hunny, they'll be enough dirt on you to them busy.

What, don't you think Hillary and Pelosi wear bras?

Google