Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Time Out

So it begins...

"My spirit rejoices in God, my Savior"

Tomorrow we'll all be traveling north to start our Christmas celebrating. I'll be working a little, Mark will continue studying for the first part of the BAR Exam, and the three of us will be attending Family-Christmas after Family-Christmas. We are excited and relieved that another semester will now be behind us.

We'll be busy with family and friends and I may not get an opportunity to post everyday. I'm sure I'll be loaded with blogging material once we sit down and sigh after the Christmas-craziness is over.

In case I don't get around to it, Merry Christmas! May you all have safe travels, wonderful celebrations, and keep the Lord near your heart during this holy time. My own heart is joyful that Mark and I have our third Christmas together as a married couple, and that our little boy is healthy, smart, and as dear to us as ever. As parents, we are more excited to see his excitement on Christmas morning then we've ever been ourselves. Love is amazing...

2 comments:

Esther said...

Hello! :)
I love your pictures of St. Therese and St. Teresa, my two patron saints.
Have a beautiful Christmas!

Mallory said...

Thanks, Esther! I love them both, too! And, ever since seeing "Agnes in Agony" in Rome I've had a special devotion to her. Hope you had a nice Christmas!

Google