Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Save the Earth

According to the likes of Al Gore, people are the parasites of the earth, feeding off of it and can only do wrong. Below is an article courtesy of LifeSite . It's related to a recent article I posted regarding women aborting and sterilizing for the sake of the planet, but this one is more frightening to me. It suggests that in Australia, country with negative population growth (under 2.1), families with more than two children should be required to pay the equivalent of $700/yearly to counteract the carbon emissions that those children would produce, thus discouraging having more than two children. I could go on and on, and on...but I can't, because then this blog would turn into a book. Again, I'm all for saving the earth, but are we here for the earth, or is the earth here for us?



"I don't know what we're yelling about...Loud Noises" (Anchorman)






No comments:

Google