Monday, November 16, 2009

A Big Whoopsie.

It's Monday, it's cold, and the kids are cranky.
We have had a terrible cold for almost a week and today we want to stay put.
Luke refuses to get dressed and PJ won't let me put him down.

I just checked the time and counted down the hours (1 hour and 15 minutes) until I can justifiably crack open a can of diet coke.

In eager anticipation, I check the fridge to make sure I have a cold one waiting for me.

However, there are none left.

Despair is setting in...

UPDATE: He saved the day, and I gave him a big hug when he walked in with a case at lunchtime. I think the sun just came out...

Thank you, Mark :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo for husbands who come to the rescue!

we have our tickets! dec. 21-31st!! can't wait to see you again!!
maria

Google