Friday, June 19, 2009

Catch-Up

Another week of mediocre blogging on my part. Our computer broke down, and with three days of straight rain I made it my personal goal to get out of the house as much as possible to distract us from the rainy summertime racing past us.

Here's a quick report

Progress: I did 86 pushups last night. No kidding. Last night's pushups were the hardest stretch yet, but I'm determined to keep going. Also, I've continued to go to the YMCA and have advanced my workout to the treadmill where I successfully completed three separate three mile runs. At this very moment I'm contemplating whether we'll head to the Y this morning or not. It's so stinkin' humid I can't type without breaking a sweat, so just the thought of us getting rallied into the car might be all the workout I can handle today. We'll see...

Sweetness: Here's what Luke told me this morning, "Mommy, thank you so much for giving me Paul. Paul makes me so so happy."

Motivations: I'm drinking coffee. I love Diet Coke. I bought a bag of Double Stuf Oreos last night shopping. I haven't done that since I was pregnant, but my cart was filled with tomatoes, rice cakes, spinach, and flax bread, so I figured the indulgence wasn't so bad.

Stupid Mommy Award: Yesterday I put Luke to work painting with water colors at the kitchen table while I took a shower. Getting out of the bathroom I observed that Luke's door was shut and he didn't want me to come in (Insert suspenseful music here). Opening the door I saw that Luke wass painting a mural on wall with the said watercolors. Let's just say that he won't be doing that again...he got in pretty deep doo-doo.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Google