Friday, December 12, 2008

Small Blessings

Today I'm thankful for...

The YMCA! My new best friend. Free childcare, insurance reimbursed membership, and a large space for Luke to run around and have fun while it's cold outside.

Fishing line used to tie the tree to the wall. This will (hopefully) prevent the tree from falling down again.

Waste Management Recycling. We get our recycling picked up at the end of our driveway. Having done 100% of my Christmas shopping online, it's nice to be able to recycle the packing boxes and not have them fill up the garbage and garage.

XM-Radio's Catholic Channel. Discovered yesterday, it was only on Sirius before and now is on XM.

Becker Furniture World. Our former mismatched couch and ottoman will be totally replaced tomorrow with free delivery. Yeah for customer service!

That despite working tonight I feel rested and full of energy. Let's pray I don't pass out after my glucose test this afternoon :)

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Google