Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Break

The summer is here. Our days are spent on bike rides, the baby swing, and reading novels while looking out at the lake. During the long and seemingly never-ending winter I would look at the clock and await lunchtime, bath time, bedtime, as the hours went by slowly and creative measures had to be taken to prevent too much boredom. These days the time passes so quickly that bedtime is pushed an hour later, and days begin at first sunlight. I'm happy to say that in the midst of this pace of life that I've set the computer aside significantly. The outdoors has provided much entertainment, and Luke tolerates less play indoors while I type away at the computer.

While I enjoy blogging and have so many little anecdotes spinning around in my head, I'm not sure how regularly I'll be blogging this summer. I've been looking forward to this summer for years. College is over, law school is done, and this is the last summer before our transition to our life in the mainstream. Once it's over life will never be the same, and I'm intending to make the most of it.

I'll end with my summer reading list. Happy reading!

Josephine B. Trilogy, by Sandra Gullond
Her Infinite Variety: Stories of Shakespeare and the Women He Loved, by Pamela Berkman
The Memoirs Of Cleopatra: A Novel by Margaret George
The Boleyn Inheritance, by Philippa Gregory
The Royal Diaries: Elizabeth I: Red Rose of the House of Tudor, by Kathryn Lasky
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

No comments:

Google