Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Revelation

I LOVE Target. Serisouly. It's my favorite. I love the clothes, the shoes, the accessories. In St. Paul we are near a Super Target. I think that I've discovered the highest quality, generic food of all time. My favorite so far is their Macaroni and Cheese. It's ridiculously cheap, but SO good. I'm terrible at making healthy lunches. Breakfast is healthy, dinner is supreme, but lunch is mainstream. I have to admit that my freezer is full of frozen pizza, french fries and chicken nuggets. The cupboard is guilty of SpaghettiO's and Mac-n-cheese. This Target brand is amazing though, and I'm in no position to stop making it now.

The real revelation of my week has been in regard to Luke eating with a fork. He enjoys using utensils, but he's lowsy at it. With my new favorite food, Target Mac-n-chesse (sports shapes), Luke has officially mastered the use of a fork! The little pasta shapes are super easy to pierce with a fork, and Luke gets so excited every time he fishes into the bowl and comes up with little shapes on his fork. Yes, I love Target. I go there pretty much everyday.

My Target top five:

5. Knock-off shoes
4. Cleanliness of the store
3. Short check-out lines
2. Isaac Mizrahi
1. It's NOT Wal-Mart!!!

No comments:

Google