Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good Movies

My sister-in-law just emailed me this link for good movies. You search for your favorite movies, and when you order one you get a free copy of an edited version. You can decide if you want a "PG" or "PG-13" version. Mark and I own A LOT of movies as a result of the impulse-buy racks at Target, but there are plenty of movies that we don't buy because of one little scene that we find particularly offense or ruined the movie for us. This is perfect for me and the perfect time of year, because the movie "Love Actually" is one of my favorites, but there are a couple scenes that are so gratuitous and stupid that I've never wanted to buy it.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks for the great website for movies!!

I found your blog on your facebook page - I haven't showed Tom, but I enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link. I too love the movie "love actually" but hate certain parts of it. the same with the movie "the holiday." I may be adding some movies to my christmas list :) I love your blog by the way... I can relate to a lot of what you write about.
Heidi

Google