Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kids in the Fall.


The Fall in MN is too short. Autumn isn't humid, there aren't mosquitoes buzzing about, and it's still not too cold to enjoy hours outdoors. Which is exactly what we've been doing this week. 
(Same shirt, different day. Can you tell it's a favorite?) 



Considering the nice outdoors, I asked Luke to take a picture of Martha Mary and me. 






That never turns out well. 












 Luke, this is how it's done. Let me show you. 
 See how well I took that picture of you and Martha, Luke? You do the same thing as me. 




Your turn, Luke...


Um, I guess it's a little better. 






Luke, could you please get a picture of Martha Mary and me. Where you can see BOTH of us? Multi-step instructions are indeed a challenge for every seven year old boy. 




There 'ya go, buddy!





Martha's really enjoying Flannery O'Connor these days. Never one to let a severed head damper her fall fun.




 We managed to get three walks in yesterday. We'd better get a move on that record today!



2 comments:

KK said...

What a beautiful memory!! haha. I love the pictures Luke took of you and MM... perfectly captured that you perhaps asked him in the middle of play time? :) But he came back and improved each time! I wish I could say the same for my efforts!

Erin said...

I am laughing so hard, Luke, you are the best!!!

Google