Monday, May 30, 2011

Up to.

I've been gone. Have you noticed?

Mark had a business trip out of state while my trio of boys and I left and enjoyed our family in the Lakes Area. For the last ten days my boys have had the time of their lives spending days with their grandmas, grandpas, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Oh my, lots of cousins.

They played,
and played,
and played,
and played.

It was a wonderful, relaxing, and much-needed escape to the sanctuary of family in the most beautiful (in my opinion) part of Minnesota. As miles of cars traveled south back to the Twin Cities on over-crowded, small town streets, I think with pride, Ha! I get to live here.

While we were visiting our families, we thought it most appropriate to Baptize our newest bundle.

Welcome to the Christian family, Michael. You have put on Christ, in Him you have been Baptized!

(FYI, I'm wearing the preppy white cardigan, and Mark is next to me. Michael's Godparents are holding him.)

No comments:

Google