Friday, May 13, 2011

Thwarted.

My last post was published but then sucked into blogger oblivion. Apparently, Blogger has been having some maintenance issues.

I'm not going to re-post, I'm only going to recap.

1. I love the natural smell of a newborn's head. I could just breathe it in all day. Wait a minute, I already do that :-)
2. I've always thought I've loved Minnesota. After this horrid winter and then finding five woodticks on my pants after a walk, I'm not so sure.
3. I'm really antsy to do something. I'm waiting to be inspired...and get some sleep so that I have the energy to do this so-called something.
4. A month post-partum and I have that crazy urge to CUT MY HAIR. Patiently waiting for that temptation to subside.
5. My middle guy has been such a hunny this week, really. We do have some temper issues to deal with, as well as some post-baby adjustment, but when it comes down to it, there's nothing like a toddler who crawls into your lap just for a kiss and hug.
6. Coffee. Wow. It's just that good.

No comments:

Google