Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Positive Progress

Way back in the day I used to write a Wednesday post-baby update. In late August when I had a medical scare I really got off track and stopped worrying about little things like baby weight. I stopped blogging for a time and just focused on the kids and our home life.

Since we've had a tough week and my posts have a negative vibe, I'll spruce things up a bit by saying that, after 8 months, I'm happy to report that I'm 45 pounds lighter than I was nine months ago!!!!

I'm done!!!

The funny thing is that even though I was running like crazy and watching what I was eating, I've realized that it was really more an issue of time as opposed to anything that I was going. I dropped a lot right away, held on to some for almost six months, and then dropped a lot again. I don't understand it, but I'm just glad that I was patient instead of racing to lose every pound as fast as I could.

Didn't I say something about "nine months on, nine months off?"

:)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Nice work Mal! Way to keep at it one day at a time! :)

Google