Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday

Sadly, I missed American Idol last night. The decision was heavily weighed. One side had American Idol, on the other I had American Citizen. I went to caucus last night to cast my pro-life, pro-family vote.

Today's dilemma: The washing machine in the basement of our apartment is broken. That is, it won't accept quarters and is instead offering free cycle after cycle. I've gone nuts washing everything that I can. Here's the dilemma. I hang dry all our clothes, and the places to dry clothes in our apartment cannot keep up with the pace of the washer. I have underpants hanging from nails on the wall, and dress shirts hanging from the fan. We just got a call that our landlord will be showing our apartment this afternoon. What the heck am I going to do with all this laundry?

No comments:

Google