Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mistake

Last night I highlighted my hair. It looks terrible. I want to shave my head. Won't someone stop me from these self-destructive behaviors? I have to wait until Saturday afternoon to get it fixed. I guess it's good for Lent, a great opportunity for humility.

In other news, “Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world, can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.” - Michael Scott. My current Wikipedia quest is getting up to speed about Richard I and the Third Crusade. Most likely this has no relevance to your life whatsoever, but, because my knowledge of history is so lousy, I have to do research just to read fiction.

Luke is now playing with Mark's highlighters. This will no doubt make for a very interesting post later in the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go Britney Spears!!

Mallory said...

I'm tempted. Unfortunately, the subsequent events after her baldness leave me with enough fear to not follow through with my instinctive reaction. it's still tempting though...

Mallory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Google