Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm not much for the overcommercialized holiday, but it's still fun to wear pink, and store shoppers are a little more willing to smile back at you today.

I won't go on and on about Idol, I'll give one positive and one negative. First, I love Brooke White. I was sold when she sang Carole King last night. Unfortunately, I agree with Simon about Kyle from Kentucky. There's was something charming about his shirt and tie, and he was just fun to watch.

Now it's time to drink coffee and get moving for the day. Because our lease ends so soon we have inspectors coming to our apartment today to assess the damage we've done in a year. Then I have to start unpacking our bags from last week and packing then again for our drive to Deerwood tomorrow morning. I know that someday I won't pack our bags every weekend, and that day won't come soon enough!

No comments:

Google