Friday, June 4, 2010

Pray.

Last week, Theresa plugged my blog on hers.

Theresa is amazing. She's like the Pioneer Woman. She can do it all.

Whenever I question myself, Theresa always answers, "Yes, Mallory, you CAN do this." She's been a great encouragement to me as I learn the ropes as a wife and mother.

Theresa taught me to cloth diaper, and is always teaching me about how to make something from scratch or to shear alpacas.

Theresa reads and comments on my blog frequently. Yes, that Theresa.

I was planning on plugging her blog regardless of what happened yesterday, but here I am plugging her blog for a different reason. Yesterday life as she knows it changed forever. Her son is fighting for his life.

Please, visit her blog, comment, leave encouragement for her and her family as they fight a sudden, rare, and life-threatening disease. Theresa's blog is in my sidebar, so after this post gets bumped from other posts, please keep going, and keep praying.

Mallory.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

thank you mallory. thank you so very much for everything.

Anonymous said...

hey mal!!!! i just read the update!! wonderful news!!!! praying for her family!!!
maria

Mallory said...

@Theresa, anything I can do. So happy to hear good news yesterday. STILL in my heart and prayers. I know that even with good news that little boy in the hospital could ever be easy.

@Maria, you are such a prayerful woman, and I know your prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Google