Friday, July 18, 2008

Blogging Woes

I haven't blogged in awhile. That certainly doesn't mean there isn't enough to blog about, but I haven't wanted to spare a moment between playing outside, running fun errands, and helping Luke with puzzles to waste endless time on the computer. With as long as Minnesota summer days are, I just can't peel myself away from reading a good book while looking out at the lake to blog about the current day's mishap. With short Minnesota summers and long Minnesota winters, I'm sure I'll make up for lost time as the weather cools and we're forced inside for months on end.

I'll end by sharing that I'm not the only lucky one that Luke calls "Mama." After watching Dumbo a couple rainy days on end, now whenever Luke sees a picture of an elephant he points to it and says "Mama." If you remember Dumbo accurately, Dumbo's mother (Mrs. Jumbo) is affectionately called "Mama" by little Dumbo. Of course, now I'm thinking I'd better lay off the ice cream.

No comments:

Google