Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Something Big.

Quoting one of my favorite movies, Wayne's World, "What I'd really like to do is something extraordinary. Something big. Something mega. Something copious. Something capacious. Something cajunda!"

I'm not sure if this is it, but it's something at least.

I created a facebook page for Martha. It's called "The Life Transparent."

You can follow this link and "like" it. You don't even have to be my friend in real life, or my friend on the internet (I have lot of  "friends from the internet"). So, no stress, no worries, no creepy hot-mess-mommy-stalker-blogger.

Maybe I'll blog here, or maybe I won't. I'm decisive like that, and not nearly this sarcastic in real life, which is a pity for my "friends on the internet."

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Our family will be attending Mass in the morning, cooking up some sweet candied sweet potatoes, and spending the rest of the day with our family.

Today I made a Bailey's Mousse pie, which I hope will set (it was pretty jiggly), and my famous culinary specialty, Ritz crackers filled with peanut butter and coated in almond bark. I'm practically the next Julia Child with these knockouts.

The wine is calling....

Love!






1 comment:

Fuzzy said...

Mallory, I followed your blog for a long time, and was sad when you decided not to blog anymore (a long time ago!). In the changing of internet homepages, I just found my old blog link ups, and decided to click on yours. I am so glad to see that you are back in the blogosphere/facebook world! You are such a beautiful example and so loving. Your family is just adorable, and you are in my prayers!

Google